Updated Event: We are GO FOR LAUNCH - FIRST DANCE, JUNE 17 - Thursday, June 17, 2021 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

We are GO FOR LAUNCH - FIRST DANCE, JUNE 17

When:
Thursday, June 17, 2021

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

View Event

We have a confirmed start date for our first dance of 2021. JUNE 17! DFW MusicMakers will provide our music...

Our schedule is as follows:

Dances for June

Jume 17 - DFW MusicMakers - Ballroom

June 24 - Danny Romo - C&W

Dances for July

July 1 - Doc Gibbs - Varity

July 8 - City Lights - C&W

July 15 - DFW Musicmakers – Ballroom

July 22 - High Caliber - C&W

July 29 - Danny Romo – C&W

Dances for August

August 5 - Doc Gibbs - Variety

August 12 - City Lights - C&W

August 19 - DFW Musicmakers – Ballroom

August 26 - High Caliber - C&W

Dances for September

September 2 - Doc Gibbs - Variety

September 9 - City Lights - C&W

September 16 - DFW Musicmakers – Ballroom

September 23 - High Caliber - C&W

September 30 - ???

Most Senior Centers are also getting ready to restart dancing. Please check directly with the centers for specifics.

Remember, Elegance Ballroom is hosting Senior Dances on Wednesday evenings. Class from 6-6:45 and Dancing from 7-9 (Recorded music). Admission is 20 per person and they are following CDC Guidelines re. COVID-19.

YEA!!!! Dancing here we come!!!

Dave