Topics

Updated Event: Thursday Dance - Bobby Germany - Thursday, 13 June 2019 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance - Bobby Germany

When:
Thursday, 13 June 2019
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer:
dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

Bobby Germany will be playing for our C&W dancing pleasure this week.

Dance Class is week 2 of Progressive Double Two Step, one of the fastest growing C&W dances in the country.

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance, bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of somebody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

P.S. You can check the calendar at any time by going to our site at: https://carrolltonseniorcenterdancesociety.groups.io/g/Dancers