Updated Event: Big Update!!! - Thursday, 22 April 2021 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Big Update!!!

When:
Thursday, 22 April 2021

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

The Carrollton Senior Center is planning to REOPEN in May 3rd!!!

That is great news! However, dances will not restart immediately as the floor is being repaired and the Center ust work out some details on how to hold large group activities

In a break from our normal contents we will attempt to include some of the starting dance activities that should be safe for dancers. This will be discontinued when activities return to a more normal level.

For individuals who HAVE gotten the COVID vaccine there is a dance on Wednesday from 7 to 9 PM at Elegance Ballroom. The cost is $10 per person PLUS YOU MUST BRING PROOF OF VACCINATION (a picture of your card) for admission.

Dave