Topics

Thursday Dance - Matt Torentino #Dance-Ballroon

Dave Power

We will have The Matt Torento Band playing great Ballroom dance music this week.  This is our New Years Dance and, if you like, a night to dress for the season!!!

Note: First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

Dance class for this week will wrap up Argentine Tango.

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of anybody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,