Topics

Thursday Dance - DFW Music Makers - Thu, 2/15/18 7:00pm-9:15pm #cal-reminder

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Reminder:
Thursday Dance - DFW Music Makers

When:
Thursday, 15 February 2018
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Hi Dancers,

We will have DFW Music Makers playing great Ballroom dance music this week for our Valentines Dance.  Note: First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

Dance class for this week is again, West Coast Swing.

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of anybody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

View Event.