Topics

Thursday Dance - City Lights (Bobby Germany), Thu, 1/11/18 7:00pm-9:15pm #cal-reminder

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Reminder:
Thursday Dance - City Lights (Bobby Germany)

When:
Thursday, 11 January 2018
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Hi Dancers,

City Lights will be playing for our C&W dancing pleasure this week.

Dance lessons will continue with West Coast Swing. We will start promptly at 6:00 and you may find it difficult to catch up if you are late...

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of somebody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

View Event.