From: Dave Power
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 7:55 AM
To: Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io
Subject: [cscds] Thanks, and Happy New Year

As 2017 winds down we can look back at a very good year in so many ways. We have had many great dances, spent time with many friends, and also had to say good-by to a few. This message of hope for a Safe and Happy New Year in 2018 comes from the leadership team that works to provide great dances for all of us. Thank you all for being members and supporting this great activity, dancing!

Joe & Judy Yeargan, John Vandegriff, Gene Henderson, Matt Karimi, Debby Knight, Mary Vann, Geri Murphy, Sally Hafner, Donna Poulson, and Dave Power