Good News...

Dave Power

This is the type of email I have been wanting to send out for over a year!

Senior Centers are starting to reopen!

Listed below are some of the activities that have been brought to my attention. Please note that this list is informal and is not an official list so you should confirm activities. This list is not intended to be complete for all dancing and is intended to be for those activities that many of our seniors have attended. If you know of others, please let me know and I will try to include them in future emails.

Frisco Senior Center has reopened and dance classes will resume on May 5th. No firm date for dances yet.

Allen Senior Center will have a limited reopening on May 5th, but no dances have been announced.

Ed Frantz will be holding a dance at the Elegance Ballroom this Wednesday, April 14. A class will start at 6 PM and the dance from 7-9 PM. NOTE: Proof of vaccination WILL BE REQUIRED (a picture of your vaccination card is OK). Admission will be $10 per person

MMDCC/Ballroom Dance Dallas - Get Ready to Return to Dancing May 15 - 2021 at Sokol Hall

On April 1, began a phased reopening of the Sam Johnson Recreation Center (renamed from Plano Senior Center) beginning with access to the fitness room only

Farmers Branch Senior Center has opened, but with restrictions, no dances announced

That is all I can think of this morning. Again, if I have missed anything, please let me know.

Dave & Glenna