Topics

Event: Thursday Dance - Dance and Class Cancelled - Thursday, 28 May 2020 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance - Dance and Class Cancelled

When:
Thursday, 28 May 2020

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer: David Power dave.power@...

The dance and classes are still cancelled...

We have received additional information from the City of Carrollton and it is not good for us.  Joe received an email yesterday providing an update on what is happening with Carrollton reopening. You can read the entire city post at:  https://www.cityofcarrollton.com/Home/Components/News/News/3844/27 .  As you’ve probably noticed, that this time the Senior Center is not opening up. This is due to Senior Citizens being in the high-risk category.

We will continue to send out updates as they become available. In summary, we will NOT have a dance this week and we do not have any information as to when the center may reopen and we might be able to restart dancing.

Stay safe and stay well,

Dave Power