Announcement(s)

Dave Power

COVID-19 has really made a messed up most of our lives. However, the clock continues to move forward... As in more normal times, life events continue. We have two of our long time Carrollton Dance members who we should remember this week.

On a sad note, Irv Rawlings, 98 years old, passed away today. I will miss seeing and talking with him at the dances as I'm sure many others will also. Our condolences and support go out to his wife, Sarah. No other details are available at this time. Sarah's address is 1603 Maxwell Ct., Euless, TX 76039-2400.

On a happy note, Henrietta Novatny will be celebrating her 84th birthday on Monday, October 26. If you would like to send her a card her address is 113 Main Street, Ennis, TX 75119.

Please remember both of these fine individuals who have contributed so much to their communities and dancing in this area.