Topics

Thursday Dance - Dance and Class Cancelled - Thu, 09/10/2020 #cal-reminder

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Reminder: Thursday Dance - Dance and Class Cancelled

When: Thursday, 10 September 2020

Where:Carrollton Senior Center

View Event

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

This week marks a milestone, and not a good one. This Thursday will be the 26th in a row without a dance! Yes, six months and still counting. However, let's not give up hope. From what is coming out on vaccine research, it appears likely that a vaccine will become available by the end of the year. My belief is that the availability of a vaccine, and people getting vaccinated with it will allow us to restart the dances. While speaking of vaccines, now would be a good time to get your flu vaccination. I'm pretty sure nobody wants to get the flu and COVID-19 at the same time...

Stay safe and healthy and we will get back to dancing!

Dave