Topics

Upcoming Event: Thursday Dance & Class - CANCELLED - Thu, 06/04/2020 #cal-reminder

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Reminder: Thursday Dance & Class - CANCELLED

When: Thursday, 4 June 2020

Where:Carrollton Senior Center

View Event

Organizer: David Power dave.power@...

We are starting another month with the Carrollton Senior Center still closed. We need to be thankful that the city cares about us as senior citizens and is doing its best to keep up well by following the state guidelines on how and when to reopen. That being said, I STILL MISS DANCIING!

NO DANCE OR CLASSES THIS WEEK.

I hope all of you are safe and well. Hopefully a good antiviral and vaccine are not too far away so we can get back to our social dancing.

Dave Power