Topics

Updated Event: Pictures from Christmas Dance - Saturday, 21 December 2019 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Pictures from Christmas Dance

When:
Saturday, 21 December 2019

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

Pictures from the Thursday dance are now available at:

https://www.davepower.me/photo/CSC_Christmas_Dance_2019/web/

Please feel free to download and print or use them for your personal use. If you would like to have one or more deleted, that you are in, just send me and email identifying the picture(s) and I will delete it(them).

If you were in the "Introduction to Argentine Tango" class and would like to attend this Sunday's Milonga, it will be held at Country Lane Senior Community.  The address is 2401 County View Lane and it will run from 2 PM until 5 PM. Refreshments and snacks will be provided. There is not charge for the Milonga.  Please come in the front door and follow the signs to the dining room and dance floor.

Thanks to all for a great year. We (Glenna and myself) wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dave Power