Topics

Upcoming Event: Thursday Dance - DFW Music Makers - Thu, 12/19/2019 7:00pm-9:15pm #cal-reminder

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Reminder: Thursday Dance - DFW Music Makers

When: Thursday, 19 December 2019, 7:00pm to 9:15pm, (GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:Carrollton Senior Center

View Event

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

We will have DFW Music Makers playing great Ballroom dance music this week.  First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

We will have a set-up to take pictures at this dance. So dress up and come on over and get a holiday picture. Pictures will be posted on my web site and you may download them for your use or to print - Dave

Dance class this week will wrap up "Introduction to Argentine Tango"

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of anybody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power