Thursday Dance - Bobby Germany / City Lights VALENTINES DAY DANCE - Thu, 02/14/2019 7:00pm-9:15pm #cal-reminder

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Reminder:
Thursday Dance - Bobby Germany / City Lights VALENTINES DAY DANCE

When:
Thursday, 14 February 2019
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer:
Dave Power dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

City Lights / Bobby Germany will be playing for our Valentines Day C&W dancing pleasure this week.  Note:

There will be a Studio Type Backdrop with a Red Background and Hearts set up for pictures. So dress for the dance and get your free picture(s).

 Dance class tonight will continue with 8 count patterns in West Coast Swing.  Last week we go off to a great start!

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of somebody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

P.S. You can check the calendar at any time by going to our site at: https://carrolltonseniorcenterdancesociety.groups.io/g/Dancers

View Event