Event: Thursday Dance - DFW Music Makers - Thursday, 17 January 2019 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance - DFW Music Makers

When:
Thursday, 17 January 2019
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer:
dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

We will have DFW Music Makers playing great Ballroom dance music this week.

The weather forecasters are finally being nice to us! Why not come on out for a great evening before we get back to winter weather?

First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

Dance class this week will continue with West Coast Swing. (If you have not attended a previous class on West Coast Swing this would not be a good first class). Please note: we will NOT have a dance class next week.

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of anybody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.