Event: Thursday Dance - Bobby Germany / City Lights - Thursday, 10 January 2019 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance - Bobby Germany / City Lights

When:
Thursday, 10 January 2019
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer:
dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

City Lights will be playing for our C&W dancing pleasure this week.  Note: First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

 Dance class tonight will continue with the second week of West Coast Swing.  Last week we go off to a great start!

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of somebody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

P.S. You can check the calendar at any time by going to our site at: https://carrolltonseniorcenterdancesociety.groups.io/g/Dancers

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.