Event: Thursday Dance - New American Sound - Thursday, 3 January 2019 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance - New American Sound

When:
Thursday, 3 January 2019
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer:
dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

We will have the New American Sound playing great dance music (Ballroom) this week.   Note: First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

Once again the weather is trying to mess with us. Although the weather forecast is not predicting nice weather, it also is not predicting conditions that should preclude coming out to the dance. Last year we lost quite a few dancers (and $) due to weather forecasts that were severely overstated. Let's try to take a better look and not get talked out of dancing by weather forecasters that are just trying to keep the attorneys happy by making sure that they cover every possible outcome, and not giving their best estimate of what really is expected!

Dance classes this week will start the West Coast Swing.

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance, bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

Note: If you know of anybody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,

Dave Power

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.