Event: Thursday Dance: Matt Tolentino - New Year's Dance - Thursday, 27 December 2018 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance: Matt Tolentino - New Year's Dance

When:
Thursday, 27 December 2018
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer:
dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

We will have Matt Tolentino and his band playing great Ballroom dance music for our New Years dance.  Dress up if you like, but it is not required.  First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

Dance class this week will complete the Introduction to Argentine Tango series (Please note - not a good class if you have not attended previous Argentine Tango classes).

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance, bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

Note: If you know of anybody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,

Dave Power

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.