Christmas Dance Pictures

Dave Power

We had a great dance last evening at the Carrollton Senior Center. If you missed it, or if you were there, pictures from the dance can be viewed on my web site. Please go to https://davepower.me and select the Dances tab/menu item. Then select the Carrollton Senior Center and finally the Christmas Dance December 20, 2018.

This is my photo web site so it has been designed to do much more than just our dances. As I get pictures from our dances I will be posting them under Dances/Carrollton Senior Center

When you go to the Christmas Dance you will see a matrix of pictures. If you see one you would like to see in a larger format, simply click on the picture and you will be taken to a larger version. You are most welcome to download these. Please note, if you download the picture in the matrix, it will be of very poor quality and probably not useful for anything. The larger images will download and are sized to be useful for attaching to emails or FaceBook, etc. They will also make pretty good prints (e.g. take your downloaded pix to someplace that will print the, like Walgreens) if you do not want anything larger than 5x7. If you would like any better quality, please send me an email with the specific print number (It will be of the format DSC_1234.JPG) and I will be happy to send you a link for a full size picture.

Merry Christmas to all,

Dave Power

PS If you see one of yourself that you really dislike and want it removed, send me an email with the exact id (e.g. DSC_1234.JPG) and I will remove it from the site.

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.