Updated Event: Thursday Dance - DFW Musicmakers - CHRISTMAS DANCE - Thursday, 20 December 2018 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance - DFW Musicmakers - CHRISTMAS DANCE

When:
Thursday, 20 December 2018
8:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer:
dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

We will have DFW Music Makers playing great Ballroom dance music this week.  This is our Christmas Dance, so feel free to dress up, if you want to. Also, remember, photographs will be taken if you so desire.

PLEASE NOTE - The Garage is closed for construction...

Note: First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

Dance class this week will continue with the Introduction to Argentine Tango. (If you have not attended a previous class on Argentine Tango this would not be a good first class)

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of anybody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.