Updated Event: Thursday Dance - High Caliber (Please note, the first email was wrong) - Thursday, 28 June 2018 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance - High Caliber (Please note, the first email was wrong)

When:
Thursday, 28 June 2018
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer:
dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

We will have High Caliber playing great C&W music this evening.  Note: First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

We will be teaching Progressive Double Two Step this week.

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or something to stay warm. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing most of the dances.

If you know of somebody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.