Thursday Dance - CIty Lights - Thu, 6/14/18 7:00pm-9:15pm #cal-reminder

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Reminder:
Thursday Dance - CIty Lights

When:
Thursday, 14 June 2018
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Hi Dancers,

City Lights will be playing for our C&W dancing pleasure this week.

Dance classes this week will be Progressive Double Two Step! This will be a great time to learn or brush up on one of the fastest growing C&W Dances.

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of somebody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

P.S. You can check the calendar at any time by going to our site at: https://carrolltonseniorcenterdancesociety.groups.io/g/Dancers

View Event.