Updated Event: Thursday Dance - City Lights - Thursday, August 12, 2021 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Thursday Dance - City Lights

When:
Thursday, August 12, 2021
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

View Event

City Lights - C&W

Please plan to join us for some great Boot Scooting with Bobby Germany and City Lights.

On a sad note we  just lost one of our long time dancers. Wilford Biggs passed from Covid.

Please be aware that the Delta variety of Covid is running wild... Even if you are fully vaccinated, many people are getting "Break Thru" Covid. The good news is it is almost always a mild version without requiring hospitalization. But, you may want to consider wearing a mask in indoor, high crowded areas. The latest stats I have seen show that fully vaccinated people only have a 0.0004% chance of a severe or fatal infection.

Keep dancing, and stay well,

Dave

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.