Updated Event: Thursday Dance - CITY LIGHTS (C&W) - Thursday, July 8, 2021 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Thursday Dance - CITY LIGHTS (C&W)

When:
Thursday, July 8, 2021
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(UTC-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

View Event

City Lights - C&W

Please get out your boots and join us for some great boot scooting...

If you know of somebody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

Our break from dancing was about 1 1/2 years... During that time several of our dancers have changed their email addresses. If you know of somebody who is not getting our emails and would like to get them have them either send me an email or sign up with the new address at a dance.

PLEASE NOTE:
Farmers Branch will be restarting dancing on July 12th - band will be City Lights, C&W.

Dave

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.