Thursday Dance - CANCELLED - Thu, 08/06/2020 #cal-reminder

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Reminder: Thursday Dance - CANCELLED

When: Thursday, 6 August 2020

Where:Carrollton Senior Center

View Event

Organizer: David Power dave.power@...

Dance & Class Cancelled...

As we go into another month, the Center is still closed... We are carefully watching for any hints or indications that might indicate we could get back to dancing. So far, nothing in the near term. There does seem to be hope that by the end of the year they may have a vaccine released and, hopefully, available to those individuals rated as "at risk", i.e. to include seniors. It will be interesting to see how they decide who gets the vaccine first. My guess is that front line medical and emergency personnel will come before seniors... But hopefully we will be next in line.

Please stay safe and well,

Dave

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.