From: Geri Murphy via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:20 PM
To: Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io
Subject: Re: [cscds] Updated Event: Thursday Dance CANCELLED - Thursday, 30 July 2020 #cal-invite

Thank you so much and with all the wonderful friends I have - they help fill that loneliness, I will make it - just take a while to adjust to not hearing those little click, click of their paws on the floor and I have already thought several times I hear her come in the doggie door!!  Times heals everything!!

Geri

From: "Geri Murphy via groups.io" <dancinglady11@...>

Date: 7/30/20 3:03 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io

Yes it is true.  I am 83 today --just another little old grey headed lady!!

I have some sad news - just can't talk about it without crying - Mae died early Wednesday morning.  She was acting strange Tues night so I took her to the Emergency Vet Clinic here in Carrollton and they worked with her - had her on oxygen etc and she died around 3 a.m.  I am just heart broken and so lonely but I know I will get through it - just hard.

Geri