Re: Updated Event: Thursday Dance CANCELLED - Thursday, 30 July 2020 #cal-invite

garnanhug@hotmail.com

I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet little dog Geri. Not a good way to celebrate your birthday. Tho’ts are with you as always.  Be strong. And God’s blessing.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gene Whittaker
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 4:07 PM
To: Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io
Subject: Re: [cscds] Updated Event: Thursday Dance CANCELLED - Thursday, 30 July 2020 #cal-invite

Geri:  So sorry to hear about your little dog, I know it is very hard but hang in there ...

Gene

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 3:03 PM Geri Murphy via groups.io <dancinglady11=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Yes it is true.  I am 83 today --just another little old grey headed lady!!

I have some sad news - just can't talk about it without crying - Mae died early Wednesday morning.  She was acting strange Tues night so I took her to the Emergency Vet Clinic here in Carrollton and they worked with her - had her on oxygen etc and she died around 3 a.m.  I am just heart broken and so lonely but I know I will get through it - just hard.

Geri