Re: Updated Event: Thursday Dance CANCELLED - Thursday, 30 July 2020 #cal-invite

Geri Murphy

Thank you so much - it is having friends who care and let you know it that gets us through hard times!!  Geri

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynne Perler <lynnefp17@...>
To: Dancers@carrolltonseniorcenterdancesociety.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jul 30, 2020 3:07 pm
Subject: Re: [cscds] Updated Event: Thursday Dance CANCELLED - Thursday, 30 July 2020 #cal-invite

I’m so sorry about Mae. I know your heart is hurting.

Wishing you

From Lynne

On Jul 30, 2020, at 3:03 PM, Geri Murphy via groups.io <dancinglady11@...> wrote:

Yes it is true.  I am 83 today --just another little old grey headed lady!!

I have some sad news - just can't talk about it without crying - Mae died early Wednesday morning.  She was acting strange Tues night so I took her to the Emergency Vet Clinic here in Carrollton and they worked with her - had her on oxygen etc and she died around 3 a.m.  I am just heart broken and so lonely but I know I will get through it - just hard.
Geri