Re: Updated Event: Thursday Dance CANCELLED - Thursday, 30 July 2020 #cal-invite

Geri Murphy

Thank you so much - it is having friends who care and let you know it that gets us through hard times!!  Geri

-----Original Message-----
To: Dancers@carrolltonseniorcenterdancesociety.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jul 30, 2020 3:07 pm
Subject: Re: [cscds] Updated Event: Thursday Dance CANCELLED - Thursday, 30 July 2020 #cal-invite

I’m so sorry about Mae. I know your heart is hurting. 

Wishing you

From Lynne

On Jul 30, 2020, at 3:03 PM, Geri Murphy via groups.io <dancinglady11@...> wrote:

Yes it is true.  I am 83 today --just another little old grey headed lady!!

I have some sad news - just can't talk about it without crying - Mae died early Wednesday morning.  She was acting strange Tues night so I took her to the Emergency Vet Clinic here in Carrollton and they worked with her - had her on oxygen etc and she died around 3 a.m.  I am just heart broken and so lonely but I know I will get through it - just hard.
Geri  

-----Original Message-----
To: Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io <Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jul 30, 2020 11:26 am
Subject: Re: [cscds] Updated Event: Thursday Dance CANCELLED - Thursday, 30 July 2020 #cal-invite

Is that true?  Happy Birthday Geri!!

From: Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io <Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Liu via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 8:51 AM
To: Dancers@carrolltonseniorcenterdancesociety.groups.io

Happy Birthday to Geri!
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Thursday Dance CANCELLED
When:
Thursday, 30 July 2020
Where:
Carrollton Senior Center
Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...
Description:
Thursday Dance and Class - CANCELLED

Another week, another month, and the Center is still closed... There is a lot of work being done on getting a vaccine for COVID-19 and that is a good thing. The availability of such a vaccine may the the main factor in when we can again begin dancing... 

Please be careful and stay healthy,

Dave
<mime-attachment.ics>
<invite.ics>

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.