Event: Thursday Dance - CANCELLED - Thursday, 14 May 2020 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance - CANCELLED

When:
Thursday, 14 May 2020

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

The dance and classes are still cancelled...

This COVID-19 is really messing with our love of dancing! It is quite clear that we will not be getting back to dancing anytime this month, and potentially for some time in the future... Until, and unless, an effective antiviral can be developed and widely distributed and a good vaccine made widely available we may not get back to dancing. We will continue to post on the Groups.io website and send out weekly announcements to keep you informed of our status. In the interim, please stay safe and healthy!

Dave Power
and all of the staff for out dance

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.