From: Lynda Avon <ljavon58@...>
To: yeargan.tx <yeargan.tx@...>
Sent: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 4:55 pm
Subject: Carrollton Dance Club Updates to Staff/Others

Another Angel in Heaven is watching over us - Renee Noto would have been 94 on March 27th. The Lord called her home on Sunday, March 22.  The Service was for family only.  I don't have details. Our dance club sent a beautiful Peace Lilly to Chery (her daughter)l and Family.  If you would like to send a card or flowers to Renee's daughter, Cheryl's address is:

Cheryl Swanson
1513 Travis Circle  S
Irving, TX  75038

I had the pleasure of singing along with Renee one night as I sat with her at the cashier's table.  We talked about going out and singing some karaoke  She had told me that when she and her husband were young, they went out to sing Karaoke, and her husband would proudly tell everyone "That's my wife".  When she went on cruises with family, including grandchildren, she would get up and sing "Crazy".   I would have loved to hear her sing that.

One of our long time dancers and WWII veteran, Irv Rawlins, is in a memory care facility in Irving.  Because of the Coronavirus, Sara cannot visit him, but they talk on the phone each day.  She could not recall which facility he is currently in.

If you would like to send a card to Sara and Irv, Sara's address is:

1803 Maxwell Ct
Euless, TX  76039:

Sara and Irv have been dancing at Carrollton for many years.  Sara was also a volunteer in the kitchen as well, for many years.

Please remember Renee and her family and Sara and Irv and their families in your prayers.

Joe and Dave both send updates out to let us know when we will be back on the dance floor.

Until then, God Bless each of you.

Lynda Avon
Vice President-Volunteers
Carrollton Dance Club