Re: Event: Thursday Dance - Still on... - Thursday, 12 March 2020 #cal-invite

paula Miller

Just wanted to share this article and then you will be glad you didn’t cancel the dance.

https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-ten-reasons-why-you-ought-not-to-panic-132941

Warm regards,

Paula Miller

Professor of Accounting