Upcoming Event: Thursday Dance - Bobby Germany - Thu, 02/13/2020 7:00pm-9:15pm #cal-reminder

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Reminder: Thursday Dance - Bobby Germany

When: Thursday, 13 February 2020, 7:00pm to 9:15pm, (GMT-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:Carrollton Senior Center

View Event

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

Bobby Germany will be playing for our C&W dancing pleasure this week.

Dance Class - Week 1 of 8-Count Patterns for West Coast Swing.

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance, bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of somebody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

P.S. You can check the calendar at any time by going to our site at: https://carrolltonseniorcenterdancesociety.groups.io/g/Dancers

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.