Updated Event: Thursday Dance - DFW Music Makers - Thursday, 19 December 2019 #cal-invite

Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io Calendar <Dancers@...>

Thursday Dance - DFW Music Makers

When:
Thursday, 19 December 2019
7:00pm to 9:15pm
(UTC-06:00) America/Chicago

Where:
Carrollton Senior Center

Organizer: Dave Power dave.power@...

Hi Dancers,

We will have DFW Music Makers playing great Ballroom dance music this week.  First time attendees will receive a pass to get in FREE at a future dance.

PLEASE NOTE: I have been asked to let everybody know that since this is our Christmas Dance, and the last dance for this year, you are, at your option, invited to bring goodies for the break tables.

We will have a set-up to take pictures at this dance. So dress up and come on over and get a holiday picture. Pictures will be posted on my web site and you may download them for your use or to print - Dave

Dance class this week will wrap up "Introduction to Argentine Tango"

Please remember, if you get cold at the dance please bring a sweater or wrap. We need to keep the room cool enough for the people who are dancing all or most of the dances.

If you know of anybody who needs a card from us, please contact Debby Knight BEFORE the dance so she can have a card ready for your signatures on Thursday. Contact her at daknight7070@... or call her at 214-223-2432.

See you soon,
Dave Power

Join Dancers@CarrolltonSeniorCenterDanceSociety.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.